we are the sum of all of our choices
This is one of our go-to's in Miami -- Choices café's scrumptious, savory and filling entrées are influenced by traditional Latin/Mexican flavors, but the inspiration for the recipes is global. The café prides itself by offering fusion versions of modern American staples such as wraps, bowls, soups and salads, while still including ubiquitous worldly offerings such as mushroom quesadillas and extraordinary explorations such raw Nori seaweed rolls.
Our mission is to inspire compassionate choices by serving delicious, healthy, and organic plant-based food prepared with love for people, animals and the planet.
The cafe features a wide variety of options for other dietary considerations. Indulgences such as house-made delectable dairy free cheesecakes and chocolate-coffee-peanut butter crumble cakes, are proudly served for the dessert connoisseur. Alternatives are available for folks with the increasingly common food sensitivity, such as gluten free pancakes for breakfast and brunch. As modern preferences now crave dishes which are “nut free,” “soy free,” etc., Choices Cafe stays ahead of the trend by having already developed allergy-attentive meals to satisfy even the most meticulous palates. For anyone seeking libations for their entourage, the bar at Choices Café Upper East Side serves fine, organic, vegan wine, beer, sake and other carefully-selected flavorsome booze to impress friends and family with compassionate distillery.
- the Mental Lentil burger -- just as good as a cheeseburger, or better!
- the Açai bowls for breakfast are nutritious, filling and easy to take on the go
- la Pixsa -- delicious pizette with different vegetables and your option of spicy or mild sauces
- all of their juices are legit, but definitely try: Cocobliss, Monkey Business and Heaven on Ice
why we heart them
- They are all over south florida with over 6 locations from Coral Gables to Weston
- Love their brunch menu -- perfect spot for a Sunday post yoga brunch